Blueberry Handmade Electric Guitar Celtic Birds – Made to Order 90-Days Delivery
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER GUITAR WITH A 90-DAY DELIVERY TIME – We will send you photos as we build it so that you can watch the process.
The body of this guitar is solid mahogany.
The neck is a combination of Maple and Rosewood.
The fretboard and headstock are Macassar ebony and the inlays are a combination of crushed stone, mother of pearl and Balinese White Angel wood.
This guitar will be shipped in a high-quality hard shell case
THIS GUITAR CAN ALSO BE BUILT AS A LEFTY MODEL IF REQUESTED
The carved dials are made of Macassar ebony. The scale length is 25.5 inches. For our Electric guitars, selecting the finest quality electronics was of tremendous importance. This guitar had high quality Seymour Duncan pickups.
Scale Length: 26 Inches / 65 cm
Number of frets: 22
Body Length: 17 1/8 inches / 43.5 cm
Nut width: 1 21/32 inches / 4.2 cm
- HOW WOULD YOU LIKE US TO SET THE ACTION ON YOUR GUITAR?We are happy to set the action on your guitar to your specifications. If you do not have any specific action requirements, we will set the action to Medium/Low.
- CUSTOM ORDERSWe can work with you to create a very special and personal guitar. Custom projects typically take from 12-16 weeks from conception to delivery. Payment is 50% at the beginning of each project and the balance payable just before delivery. We will provide artists drawings and photographs of the guitar’s progress as it is being built.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE WRITE TO USWe have three Luthiers on hand at all times to answer your questions and we are always happy to hear from you.
- We ship worldwide. Shipping insurance is included.
- A tracking number will be provided once the guitar is shipped.
- Every Blueberry Guitar is covered by a lifetime warranty
- Review our excellent feedback and bid with confidence – your satisfaction is guaranteed
Note to all Blueberry guitar owners: If you would like to trade in your existing Blueberry guitar and use the credit towards a new one, please let us know. We will make you a fair offer as we are able to extend the warranties on used Blueberries to their new owners.
Blueberry Guitars is the inspiration of Montreal businessman and musician Danny Fonfeder who conceived the idea of marrying outstanding craftsmanship to extraordinary art. American luthier and educator, George Morris, and Balinese woodcarver, Wayan Tuges, brought together two great craft traditions, combining the best of Western technology with the best woodcarvers in the world.
Each guitar is handmade and unique in detail and materials. Each is a work of art worthy of the finest musicians. A special group of craftsmen add their exceptional skills to every guitar before it is tested and judged ready to be called a Blueberry Instrument. Blueberry Guitars embody a marriage of East and West. They celebrate the joining of mind and spirit, functionality and artful reverence. No two are alike. All meet the exacting standards demanded by great musicianship and art connoisseurs and can satisfy even those who demand perfection.
<> Copyright © 2011 Blueberry Guitars