Blueberry Handmade Electric Guitar Goddess Motif Built to Order 90-Day Delivery
Blueberry Handmade Acoustic and Electric Guitars are made on the tropical island of Bali by our experienced team of traditional wood carvers and artisans who have been practicing their craft for generations.
Our unique workshop has been creating singular objects of musical and visual beauty since 2005.
This is your opportunity to own a unique instrument or to gift someone something that can be cherished for future generations.
The guitar in these photos can be recreated for you based on the exact same materials and specifications as the original, or we can modify it as you’d like.
If you’d like to create your very own design, we love challenges – our artist will sketch out your ideas for your approval before we start building and we will send you photos as we build so that you can watch the progress.
We can carve and inlay names, phrases and initials and we can even carve and inlay designs, faces and scenes from your photographs. Basically, if you can think of it we can get it onto your instrument.
Scale Length: 26 Inches / 65 cm
Number of frets: 22
Body Length: 17 1/8 inches / 43.5 cm
Nut width: 1 21/32 inches / 4.2 cm
The body of this guitar is solid mahogany.
The neck is a combination of Maple and Rosewood.
The fretboard and headstock are Macassar ebony and the inlays are a combination of crushed stone, mother of pearl and Balinese White Angel wood.
This guitar will be shipped in a high quality hard shell case
THIS GUITAR CAN ALSO BE BUILT AS A LEFTY MODEL IF REQUESTED
The carved dials are made of Macassar ebony. The scale length is 25.5 inches. For our Electric guitars, selecting the finest quality electronics was of tremendous importance. This guitar had high-quality Seymour Duncan pickups.
- HOW WOULD YOU LIKE US TO SET THE ACTION ON YOUR GUITAR?We are happy to set the action on your guitar to your specifications. If you do not have any specific action requirements, we will set the action to Medium/Low.
- CUSTOM ORDERSWe can work with you to create a very special and personal guitar. Custom projects typically take from 12-16 weeks from conception to delivery. Payment is 50% at the beginning of each project and the balance payable just before delivery. We will provide artists drawings and photographs of the guitar’s progress as it is being built.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE WRITE TO USWe have three Luthiers on hand at all times to answer your questions and we are always happy to hear from you.
- We ship worldwide. Shipping insurance is included.
- A tracking number will be provided once the guitar is shipped.
- Every Blueberry Guitar is covered by a lifetime warranty
- Review our excellent feedback and bid with confidence – your satisfaction is guaranteed
Note to all Blueberry guitar owners: If you would like to trade in your existing Blueberry guitar and use the credit towards a new one, please let us know. We will make you a fair offer as we are able to extend the warranties on used Blueberries to their new owners.
Blueberry Guitars is the inspiration of Montreal businessman and musician Danny Fonfeder who conceived the idea of marrying outstanding craftsmanship to extraordinary art. American luthier and educator, George Morris, and Balinese woodcarver, Wayan Tuges, brought together two great craft traditions, combining the best of Western technology with the best woodcarvers in the world.
Each guitar is handmade and unique in detail and materials. Each is a work of art worthy of the finest musicians. A special group of craftsmen add their exceptional skills to every guitar before it is tested and judged ready to be called a Blueberry Instrument. Blueberry Guitars embody a marriage of East and West. They celebrate the joining of mind and spirit, functionality and artful reverence. No two are alike. All meet the exacting standards demanded by great musicianship and art connoisseurs and can satisfy even those who demand perfection.